Dynamic Speech Bubbles For Blender (Geometry Node Based!)
Have you ever wanted to make comics in Blender? Have you groaned when you had to export your finished render into Photoshop to add the speech bubbles?
Well, no longer, because now I bring to you Dynamic Speech Bubbles in all their awesomeness.
Not only do they resize with your text, they are also full 3D objects so you can do all kinds of transformation wizardry with them. Animate them to fly in from the right, scale from zero to five - and throw some old-fashioned rotation into the mix!
You get seven bubbles, one for narration and a round / straight speech bubble with the arrows pointing into either direction. The other two? Thought Bubbles!
The bubbles use image textures, so you can also supply your own ones if you want a different style!
- Automatically resize when the text changes!
- Up to 3 lines per bubble!
- Geometry Nodes based. This means it is all one object in the end, easy to import / append to new scenes!
- Marked as Asset, ready to be imported into your asset browser library!
- All files and materials properly named for easy finding and working. Never lose time clicking plane.005 to figure out if it's the one!
- Animate-able typing effect that shows
0-100% of text, keyframe-able however you want it!
Awesome Speech Bubbles!